The Campus Health Clinic is offered through a partnership with Dayspring Health. Services are provided at the clinic located adjacent to campus at 402 Cumberland Ave., Williamsburg, KY 40769. The clinic provides a convenient option for students to see a medical professional for treatment.
UC Express Clinic Hours
Monday-Friday from 10:30AM-5:00PM.
This time allows students, faculty and staff to walk in and receive priority appointments.
Students co-pay can be charged to their UC account upon providing a copy of their student ID and insurance information. Students without insurance can meet with a representative at the clinic to discuss payment options. Students, faculty and staff can be seen outside of the UC Express Clinic hours via a walk-in or scheduled appointment. You can make an appointment by calling 606-549-2656. Be sure to identify you are a UC faculty, staff or student when you call.
Standard Clinic Hours
Online Registration for Day Spring Campus Clinic:
- Open Link to Registration form
- Under Name input Student/Patient’s Name
- Under Email input Student/Patient’s Email
- Click Begin Signing
- Complete the form as prompted
- Intercollegiate Student Athletes - Please list the name of your supervising Athletic Trainer (AT) when asked to provide name(s) for the release of medical information (on the second page of registration papers). This will greatly enhance the UC Athletic Training Department’s ability to provide you with timely care. Supervision goes as follows:
Peggy Haus: Football and Head Athletic Trainer -general questions
Brina Strebeck: Baseball and Archery
Jessica Brockman: Men’s Soccer, Softball and Golf
Mackenzie Meyer: Men’s Lacrosse, Swimming, and Bowling
William Linscomb: Women’s Wrestling, Women’s Soccer, & Tennis
Ashley Konrad: Basketball, Cross Country and Track
Michael Hair: Men’s Wrestling and E-sports
Heidi Zwick: Volleyball, Women’s Lacrosse and Cheer/Dance
For questions regarding Health Services, please contact Students Services at 606-539-4230.