Skip to main content

International Graduate Student Resources

The Department of International Graduate Services enjoys providing support resources for our international students. Below you will find tutorials and information regarding offices and policies for the International Graduate Students and programs. 

International Graduate Services

For admissions, advising, CPT/OPT, and other international Graduate Student issues.

Contact information: 606-539-3577

How to request shipping for documents

To request shipment of your documents, go to MyEduDocs using the following secure website: :

1. Login or Register an account.

2. Add the desired document (I-20) to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Once you request a document via MyEduDocs, you will receive email confirmation of your request. When your request is processed at the University, your MyEduDocs dashboard will reflect the status update and you will be sent an email update and be provided the UPS tracking number. From your dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details.

Note: We cannot provide soft-copies of your I-20 and we are not able to provide you with copies of your past I-20s.

IMPORTANT Shipping Information: The 1 or 2 day shipping timeline will begin ONLY when the shipment is processed and picked up by the carrier, not when the shipment request is placed.

***Shipments are only processed during business hours Monday-Friday.***

Current International Student Support Forms

Current Student Support Resources

Executive Programs Attendance Policy

Attendance to each Executive Residency class sessions is mandatory.  Any absence request(s) must be reviewed and approved by the Program Director in collaboration with Director of Graduate International Student Services in advance of a residency session.   Students may request to miss no more than one (1) residency session throughout the duration of their academic program.

Each missed session (approved or unapproved) will result in the student completing the absence request form and submitting official documentation, attending a make-up session, and paying a $300 Residency Make-Up fee. Make-Up session must be completed prior to the end of the term during the scheduled make up session. Noncompliance with this policy will result in dismissal from the executive program.

Students who enrolled in the Executive Programs prior to Spring 2017, will be eligible to miss only one (1) three-day residency session if they have not had two (2) previous one-day residency session absences.

Academic Calendar

Disabilities Accommodations


Emergency Notifications

How to access tuition balance or make payment

  1. Go to and scroll down and click ‘UC One’or visit
  2. Choose ‘Self-Service Home’ on the top right corner of the screen
  3. Click ‘Finances”
  4. Once on the ‘Finances’ tab you can access your balance and make a payment by choose ‘Balance’, or you can see a complete list of the classes you are being charged for and the amount by choosing ‘Statement.’

Course Refund Schedule

How do I earn transfer credit?

We are happy to assist students with transfer credit requests after they have been admitted into the University, official transcript(s) have been received, and student place transfer request. It is University policy that a maximum of nine credit hours can be accepted of completed coursework from another institution. Approved transfer courses must have a grade of ‘B’ or better, and be relevant to courses that are part of the student’s program at UC. Transfer credit from a previously completed degree will not approved. All transfer courses are determined by the Director of each individual department. We request that students allow at least five business days for transfer requests to be processed.  

How to access your unofficial UC transcript

Please see this guide to generate your unofficial UC transcript. 

IT Assistance

IT Support

Contact Information: or 606-539-4197

iLearn Support

IT Support

Contact Information: or 877-633-9146

IT Tutorials

How to sign up for a payment plan?

Payment Plan Information - Students must complete the payment option form before the beginning of each semester indicating which method of payment you intend to pursue. Payment plans are processed by the campus Office of Student Accounts; if you have questions regarding payment plans contact Students enrolled in a payment plan will not be permitted to register for future semesters until their current semester tuition balance is paid in full.

UC's Campus Guides