Undergraduate Student Success
Resources for Student Success
The Student Success program helps prepare and support all first year students for a successful transition at Cumberlands. The program includes three areas of focus and incorporates aspects of historical university programs and higher education best practices.
Be sure to continually check back for updates, reminders, and a chance to connect with the entire class! We look forward to working with you.
Three Focus Areas
- SOAR - Summer Orientation Advising & Registration
- OREN100 - a first year study course
- Fall and Spring Advising - by major, cohort, or service region
Watch Your Email!
Keep your eyes open! You will be receiving several important emails in the coming weeks from us that will need your response. Watch your email for more information and don't forget to check your spam folder. Several of the key emails will include information regarding:
- how to RSVP for your SOAR session
- selecting your preferred fall class schedule
- a welcome from your Student Success Advisor and Orientation leaders
- and many more!