At University of the Cumberlands, students can earn the Master’s in Global Business with Blockchain Technology Degree in a hybrid format combining online and on-site study. This program requires attendance at weekend residency classes in Williamsburg, Kentucky, and Florence, Kentucky.
Further, the Executive Master in Blockchain Degree Program meets the needs of international graduate business and IT students. This program provides both in-seat and online coursework.
This cutting-edge joint IT/Business executive degree program is comprised of 31 required credit hours. An outline of the Program of Studies for the Executive Master’s in Global Business with Blockchain Technology is provided below:
Blockchain Technology Courses – 31 Credit Hours Required
- BLCN 531 Introduction to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- BLCN 532 Blockchain Development
- BLCN 533 Finance and Blockchain
- BLCN 534 Fundamentals of Database Systems
- BLCN 535 Cryptography
- BLCN 631 Blockchain Implementation
- BLCN 632 Data Mining
- BLCN 633 Global Marketing and Blockchain
- BLCN 634 Human Resource Management and Blockchain
- BLCN 635 New Technologies for Business Leaders
- INTR 599 (Applied Learning Practicum - 1 credit hour)