The Cumberlands Commitment
In 2018, we launched The Cumberlands Commitment, which slashed tuition by 57% to make education affordable for any student who pursues their undergraduate degree on our Williamsburg campus. This year, we expanded our Commitment to include complimentary textbooks. You won’t find this value anywhere else in the state of Kentucky.
Tuition – Books Included:
$9,875 per year
- President Larry L. Cockrum
- Apply online. No application fee!
- Send your high school transcript
- Send your ACT 1510 or SAT 1145 scores or use our new test-optional application process
(Test scores on transcripts are acceptable)
- Financial Aid only awarded to accepted students
- Complete your FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov
- Submit any additional forms required by the Department of Education or Cumberlands
Get Set to Bring It
Our application period for Class of 2021 grads opens on July 1. This year, ACT/SAT test-scores are optional in the application process. Are you ready to join us?